Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer nights

What a beautiful night out. Today was a scorcher. Ok, not by Korean standards but by Maritime standards. It was about 30 at the hottest but probably averaged 27-28 celsius. In Korea that would be what late spring? :)

I really enjoy having a backyard. One of my brother's has a fantastic one. Since I left Canada I found myself enjoying the backyard more than before. Probably because of a lack of one in Korea.

Once the day starts to cool off it is nice to have a place to go and sit. Have a good cigar. Just relax. (It would be easier to relax if the neighbours dogs weren't so yappy but that is another story.) The parks in Cheongju are nice but it just wasn't the same as a good backyard.

On a night like tonight it is really good to be home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment