Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mook of the Week

Mooks ... they are universal. They just don't seem to pay attention to what is going on around them .. or seem to care about how their actions can affect others.

While I haven't seen as many mooks since i have been home I have seen some, and that is too many. Keep in mind the larger the population the more mooks you will encounter. Cheongju had a population of over 600,000 people. The "super city" I live in has a population of 300,000 spread out over a HUGE area. Not concentrated like in Korea. So the odds are I will encounter less mooks. But 1 is too many. :)

On my birthday I hooked up with my brother David. We were going to get some rum and then off to his place for a good cigar. He had to stop and get some gas. This is around 3 PM on Thursday. It isn't that busy.


Then a mook whips into the parking lot and screeches to a halt. The parking lot is empty and this asshat STILL manages to park like a ... mook.


Who hasn't parked and been a little off? Especially when the lot is full. This idiot couldn't park straight in an empty lot. The SIDE of the truck sticking right out into the area marked "no parking".


When my brother got in from pumping the gas I pointed the mook out to him. He chuckled and said "But they are driving a hybrid so they are special." Heh ... mooks certainly are "special".

No comments:

Post a Comment