Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Don`t you hate it when ...

... you are sick with a sore throat and have trouble talking yet people keep trying to talk with you?!?!?

I have been sick lately, just getting my voice back today. Over the weekend I could barely talk, and shouldn't have been. Even today if I talk too much my voice starts to go and you can tell that as soon as I start talking.

For some bizarre reason there are people that will STILL try and hold a conversation with others who are that obviously sick. Even if you tell them, in an email or text, they will still fucking call you to talk. A few friends and family members fit into that category. Hilda was HORRIBLE for doing it.

If someone who could barely speak answered a phone I would (and have) told them I would call later when they were better. They wouldn't have to ask. If someone sent me a message saying they couldn't talk I wouldn't turn around and call them. It seems like common sense. I guess I just forget how uncommon common sense can be at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment