Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hearing about people.

When I don't like someone I don't care to know what is going on in there life. It isn't even that I hate the people in question, I just don't give a shit about them. For some strange reason a lot of people feel the need to try and fill me in on what people I don't like are doing.

My mother started to do it last night, which is what brought this to mind. For some reason she started to tell me what was new with the woman who gave me too much fucking information the first time I met her. Why she would think I wanted to know what the nutjob was up to I don't know. Even after I told her I didn't care and didn't want to hear about the woman she kept going. I had to be extremely blunt in order to get her to stop. Hopefully she doesn't do it again.

I have known quite a few people in my life who do this and it still boggles my mind. Hilda used to be horrible for doing it. She kept in touch with one of the South Africans we used to work with, so she could use her to dog sit, and would try telling me what that lying waste of space was up to. Why the fuck would I care? You could tell Hilda you didn't care until your face was blue and the next time she would do the same thing.

I guess some people like to gossip even when you tell them to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment