Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Close Encounter of the Mook Kind

God damn mooks! We should be able to kill them, or at least beat them soundly, when they are too mookish.

I walk our dog 2-3 times a day. We both enjoy it. I try to stick to the hiking/biking paths behind the house or the side walks. Sometimes you want to change up your route and there are no paths or side walks. I trust drivers here slightly less than I trusted them in Korea. There aren't as many mookish ones but it only takes one mook to ruin your day.

Tonight we took a route that involved a street with sidewalks and a street with none. Of course I walked facing the direction traffic would be coming. I also kept the dog between me and the sidewalk.

We were about 20 to 25 feet from the end of the street, it ends in a T intersection. Down the street, to the right of the T, some mook is speeding . He whips onto the street I am walking down and missed me by about 4-5 inches. He continued racing off up the street.

What a fucking mook. The street was damp, and the temperature dropping. Black ice was forming. And this asshole drives like that. I wish I could have 5 minutes alone with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment