Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Drinking Games

I was at one of my Brother's over the weekend, usually spend Saturday nights there with him, family, and friends. We started talking about drinking games.

My Sister-in-law told me about the drinking game at my Niece's Bachelorette party last year. All of the guests brought a pair of panties. She had to guess who the panties belonged to. If she was wrong she did a shot. if she was right they did a shot.

It reminded me a bit of a drinking game I played on the SNES back in University with a friend. We would load up Blades of Steel. If you scored your opponent had to drink. There was some back and forth then all of a sudden I kept scoring. Dave would give an evil grin as I started a break away and then his goalie would slide OUT OF PLACE. bastard was losing so he could drink! Why didn't I think of that first?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment