Sunday, March 6, 2011

You aren't really sick.

My brother and I were talking about growing up last night. One thing that always comes to mind is how our mother reacted to illness. I had allergies pretty bad back then. When they hit my sinuses would get plugged. That was the main way they hit me. However, when it came to being sick my mother would pretty much always blame it on my allergies unless I had a fever. Even when it wasn't. There were times I was really sick that she would slough it off by saying it was my allergies until a doctor said I was sick. It always kind of pissed me off. :)

She still does that today sometimes. Drives me crazy when she does

1 comment:

  1. My mom always over-reacts, too. Any time I sneeze or cough, to her it's because I have a cold.
    Drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete