Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy week

It has been a busy week . I had a couple of job interviews. One of them, a term job with the government) wants me but ... I need the CBC with the fingerprint check for it. If they don't get the results in time, that being in a week or so) I lose yet another job because of the length of time this fucking check makes. I gave them my prints almost 2 and a half weeks ago and was told their check takes a minimum 2 weeks.

While I think the check is a great idea it is ridiculous that it takes so long to get the result. 3-4 months for the RCMP to confirm your prints aren't those of an offender with the same birthday just doesn't make sense in this day and age. It has already cost me a few jobs. If this continues I may have to start looking outside of Canada for work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment