Monday, April 4, 2011

Meatloaf Meltdown

I just finished watching Celebrity Apprentice. Wow. What a meltdown!!!

'loaf went at Gary Busy like you wouldn't believe it. I thought he would have a heart attack. And in the end Gary actually hadn't done anything wrong. Meats bag was misplaced.

I have to say I was impressed by 3 people.

John Rich handled it quite well. He was instrumental in getting the situation under control.

Gary Busy was impressive. He was focused in on Meatloaf but kept his cool.

Meatloaf ended up impressing me in the end too because he didn't just know he did wrong, he apologized for it. And Gary Busy was magnanimous in his acceptance of the apology.

I think this has been the most hyped "event" of this Celebrity Apprentice. It has been in commercials since day one and had people wondering just when the shit was going to hit the fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment