Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Feeling chuffed!

I was doing some long overdo cleaning of my bedroom. Lot's of stuff to throw out, whether for garbage or for charity. I managed to fill 2 bags of garbage (not garbage garbage just stuff that isn't any good ... too old ... old papers ... etc.) and a bag of old clothes that are still good. Some are brand new, stuff I bought when I first got home that is way too large now.

Then there was the bonus. Old clothes that were still in good to great shape that I hadn't been able to wear in years. Over a decade for some. I now fit into them and some of them are actually loose. A year ago my old bathing suit wouldn't have fit over my ass. Now it is loose. Damn it feels good. :)

It makes me wish I had started cleaning sooner.

I even put my last suitcase in storage. That was kind of hard/sad in a way. It means I have closed the door on going back to South Korea, or anywhere else. I am going to focus on finding something I like and staying here. It was something I have hesitated to do since I got home and I think it is something that has been holding me back.

Oh well, life goes on. I am going to reward myself with a R&J Churchill. :)

2 comments: