Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot Damn!

I am so glad I don't live in Ontario. Well, I am normally glad of that anyway but now even more so. They are in the midst of a heat wave that makes South Korea look cool in the summer. With the humidex it has been around 48 Celsius.

We have been luckier in Nova Scotia. Low humidity and a high of 24 today. Rain expected if the weather forecasts are right for a change. They called for rain and possible thunder storms 3 days in a row this week and it never happened.

3 comments:

  1. It hasn't been that hot here in Alberta, thenk God. In fact, it hasn't been all that hot for more than a day or two at a time. It keeps clouding over and raining by the time evening rolls around.
    This has been the coldest, wettest summer I've experienced in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you miss the hot and humid ones? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way!
    Alberta summers were always hot and dry. I was never used to the climate in Korea.

    ReplyDelete