Sunday, July 17, 2011

What the ... upgrade?!?!?

Once again Facebook has been "upgraded". Once again it is something that wasn't necessary and is now annoying. Basically, Facebook has changed chat. Now, every fricking time you log on chat opens and makes you available. If you want it off, and I always had it off, you have to turn it off every time you log on. What a piece of shit.

I recently got invited to Google+. It is kind of boring but at least it doesn't force you to be in chat every time you log on. It has made me realize just how little I actually need or use Facebook. I use it to talk to a few friends and play a couple of games. Other than that it is just to see the odd status update of a friend that is interesting or informative. Definitely not to use the chat function they are trying to ram down my throat.




No comments:

Post a Comment