Sunday, September 4, 2011

What's new?

I started a new job last week. Training actually started the week before. Unfortunately, my employer doesn't want us talking about them on any sort of Social Networking site. I understand why, and agree to it. Which means work won't be providing me with anything to write about and holy shit the stories I could write.

It is only part time for now but with the chance of full time hours. The work is pretty interesting and there is room for advancement. So, as long as I am getting good hours, I can see staying there for quite a while.

This is going to affect my online time, which may not be a bad thing. My shifts can be all over the place. Work has people there 24 hours a day. So if I don't respond to you quickly or post your comment don't take it personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment