Friday, November 11, 2011

Not back yet.

I tried to think of some witty way to work a back injury into the title unfortunately that was the best I can do. Between work and hurting my back last Monday I am not on the computer much right now.

I forgot that when my Mother says "A friend needs help moving some stuff." she really means "A friend needs you to move some stuff." Which I would do either way but it did mean doing it alone and I overdid it. Lifted something heavy the wrong way and I have been paying for it ever since. Sitting hurts more than standing so I was able to go to work.

I am off today for Remembrance Day and resting my back. Work the next two days and then 2 days off. I hope the problem is gone by the end of the 2 days off.

All of this means that my limited time online is even more limited. So I am way out of date reading blogs and posting on my own. I had planned on putting something up for Remembrance Day but just couldn't sit down long enough to write it up.

The weather is bloody horrible here today. Lots of wind and rain. They were calling for up to 100mm of rain.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment