Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Speedy Auto Service

I have to give a shout out to Speedy Auto Service on Tacoma Drive in Dartmouth. They have always taken great care of my Mother when she had car problems. Every time they were more than fair in their dealings.

We have had a few problems with the car in the last couple of months. Every time they lived up to their name and provided speedy, and very fair/honest, service.

A couple of days ago the right rear signal light went out. Remembering how impossible it was to get in and replace the front one we just called Speedy. They fit us in the next day. It took maybe 5 minutes at the most for them to fix the problem.

Sadly, I am horrible with names. I am better with faces. The guy behind the counter (I believe he is the owner) let me know the car was ready. He then said "Consider it an early Christmas present. It's on us."

It seems like just a simple gesture but it really touched me. I deal with some of the extremes of society at work and not always in a good way. This helped improve my view of people.

For now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment