Friday, December 9, 2011

Is Gainey still making decisions?!?!?

Work has been keeping me pretty busy and doesn't look to slow down until after the holidays. I still follow hockey though and was pretty much left shaking my head wondering what the hell is going on with the Habs after reading a story on another blog.

Montreal traded Spacek to Carolina for Kaberle. Kaberle? Really?!?!? Kaberle, who was so invisible in Boston that they DIDN'T want him back. Kaberle who is paid $3.5 Million a year to under perform.

Does Pierre Gauthier really want Montreal to improve? I know people jokingly called him Bob Gainey Light but it looks like he really is.

While I wasn't a big fan of Spacek this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Kaberle did well in his debut. I hope he proves my misgivings wrong and continues. However, his acquisition still doesn't address the fundamental problems in the team.

    ReplyDelete