Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mook of the Week

My first day off this week and it starts badly thanks to Mooks with Dogs.

I didn't even make it into the parking lot at Cole Harbour Provincial Park before Mooks started fucking things up. The asshole driving the black Ford F150, Nova Scotia plate number EWR 843, pictured below is a regular to the park.


He always brings a black Lab and a Golden Retriever. For some reason known only to him he never leashes them. I had to stop entering the parking lot because this fucktard let them run loose and they were all over the parking lot.  Finally he gets them "under control" and heads off, and they run at a woman walking her dog, on leash, before heading up the trail.

I have had words with this idiot before. He is generally smarmy and will tell you that he always has his dogs under control.



Which is kind of funny considering the above picture. By the time I got out of the car and had the cell phone camera on, asshole was halfway to the hill. The reddish dot is him. The blue dot is the black Lab, the white dot, which is behind trees and can't be seen, is the Golden Retriever taking off. Yeah, they are always under control. Asshole.

That was the start of the day, and the walk. After 20 minutes on another trail I gave up and returned to the car and home. I had run into too many people with dogs off leash. One guy was lucky he had kids with him or I wouldn't have filtered my language.

Idiots like these should not be allowed to own dogs.

1 comment: