Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Facebook Follies.

Ah Facebook. They always find a way to make you shake your head and say "What the fuck?!?!?" Or sometimes "Why the fuck?!?" If they aren't making changes that piss people off they find other ways to get our attention. Like the ads they have. Fuck knows they really don't care what kind of ad they have or how it is presented ... unless it gets pointed out in the media. Then they care all of a sudden and actually act.

I know I have pointed out the horrible English in some of their ads before but a recent ad on the right hand side of my screen had me chuckling.



Heh. Kiss her erogenous lips. I wonder which lips they are talking about.

Hmmm ... I think I will send them an email seeing if they want to hire a proof reader who actually knows how to use English. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment