Monday, December 29, 2014

What the ... Judd?!?!?

Who the fuck is Judd Apatow and why should I care about what he has to say? Ok, Facebook thinks I would be ingterested vis-a-vis trending to know wh he is.

According to trending Judd Apatow is upset that Canadian venues haven't cancelled Bill Cosby and is severely pissed off. Yet I still find it hard to care.

Then I found out, thanks to Wikipedia, that "he is an American film producer, director, comedian, actor, and screenwriter. He is best known for his work in comedy films ..." Yet I still don't give a shit what he thinks about just abut anything.Ooops, sorry. I actually don't care what he thinks about anything. Fucking "celebs" and the media that panders to them, who think that what is going through their minds, or moths, really matters. As a wise man once said "Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one." And my add on " ... but some stink more than others."

You are welcome to your opinion Mr. Apatow but as FOX news is so quick to point out, unless it benefits a "liberal", people are innocent until proven guilty. Unless we are in the USSR or "Emperor" Obama's land according to the 'right'.

Meh. Fuck it.

1 comment:

  1. It enrages me no end that the same thing happens in the Yahoo news feed. I'll be damned if there isn't a story about one of those Kardashian whores every time I log on. These are people who are famous for being famous. And how did they get famous? Why, some one "leaked" a sex tape, that's how.
    The cult of celebrity in this country drives me bananas!

    ReplyDelete