Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Interstellar

I am watching Interstellar tonight. So far, I am 15 minutes into it and it is striking a chord. One of the things abhor is when people try rewriting history. Things like the Japanese trying to rewrite what happened during WW 2, saying the Rape of Nanking never happened. The Shelburne Race Riot, in Nova Scotia, that we are never taught about.

Which is what is happening up to this point in the movie. The government decided to rewrite history so that the moon landing was just a deception to mess up the soviets. Scarily enough, there are people who really believe the moon landing was faked. NASA went underground after they refused to bomb starving people.

Then the movie took off. Literally and figuratively. :) God damn I hate how literally is abused now. ;)

I don't trust TARS.

The movie at the 1 hour 9 minute mark is not what I expected.

Good. Damn good in many ways. But not what I expected. The focus on time differentials is good.

Ahhhh ..... gravity. :)

The whole time distorion is ... intereting. :)

Timey whimey .... damn.

I called who the ghost is/was.

Overall, it was a good movie. I liked it. And it did set itself up for a sequel. Worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment