Thursday, June 11, 2015

John Wick

Wacthing John Wick now. The plot seemed interesting. At the least I figured I could enjoy a mindless shoot'em up.

It started kind of slow. The death of the wife. Moving on from being a hitman.

God damn I love that Mustang!!!!!!! Good brakes too. ;)

Ok, hurt the dog and I hope you die a long fucking painful death. Fucker killed the dog. I am hoping Mr. Wick REALLY makes it painful before killing the piece of shit. Fuck.

Keannu is still pretty wooden as an actor. But part of it makes this role believable. Who wouldn't be distant or detached after what he went through.

I had to laugh when the Crime Boss called the chop shop owner.

"I heard you struck my son."

"Yes sir, I did."

"May I ask why?"

"He stole John Wick's car sir and ahhh killed his dog."

"Oh." Crime boss hangs up.

Conversation fucking over. :) Someone knows his son is going to die for being a fucking douchebag.

"It is not what you did, son that angers me so. It is who you did it to." Good line.

Yeah, the phone call made it worse.

"What did he say?"

"Enough."

"Task your crew."

"How many?"

"How many do you have?"

Ok, a blood bath is coming. :) A righteous one. :) The boogeyman is coming for you! Kind of like Steven Seagal in "Hard To Kill" but ... better? Yeah, better. :)

I am liking this movie. And it isn't just the beer talking. ;)

You give someone who has lost the most important person in their life something to focus on, and in a negative way, you are going to get fucked up. And I am only almost half way through the movie.

God damn. Sweargin Cocksucker! He is in the movie. :)

Ok, almost the half way point and I am liking the movie. Slow start. Good middle. Let's see the body count.

The professioanl courtieses are ... good.

One dog killer down.

Holy shit. The way he keeps eye contact until the end.

And we enter the Wow your son is a pussy zone. As well as the blood bath zone.

Ok, Keannue showed that Steven was shit in "Hard to Kill". People get hurt. They can still kill, but they get hurt. And Seagal didn't. ;)

The last half started to slow down.

"They know your coming."

"Of course. But it won't matter."

Damn!

Wick kills the POS and ... still more people need killing.

Swearjin!

If you want to just kill some time watch this one.

2 comments:

  1. The movie wasn't bad, but it made no sense at all as the twenty-something villain didn't know who John Wick was especially as he was his own dad's private killer all those years earlier.

    ReplyDelete