Thursday, June 25, 2015

Shit People say ... when they think they are important.

Stop the presses!!! Stop the presses!!!! Bristol Palin announced to the world on her blog that she is pregnant ... again. And I really don't give a fuck. Ok, a little fuck (of annoyance)  after reading the following,

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you. But please respect Tripp's and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy."

Bristol if you didn't want lectures or sympathy you wouldn't have said anything. All this blog post does is attract attention. Which is probably her real goal. When was the last time the media paid attention to her?

Her "announcement" reminds me of people who make a huge scene leaving Facebook, You Tube, or other Social Media. They make a huge scene with their good bye, suck in all the sympathy, and thrive on the negative as it gives credence to their "problems" that are making them leave. And of course they either only leave for a short time or never leave.

And what exactly is Bristol Palin famous for again? Oh yeah, like the Kardashians, NOTHING. She hasn't done anything of note. She hasn't achieved anything of note. She rode on the coat tails of her Mother's "celebrity" status, another media whore.

Yet US magazine features this story in their Celebrity Mom section. I miss the days when people were a celebrity for a reason. Sure you would get those who had their 15 minutes of fame, but the 15 minutes would usually end and they would fade away.

Oh yeah, and a special FUCK YOU to Facebook for forcing me to see trending shite like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment