Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

On a whim I decided to watch Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.

It started off ok, with a funny police chase. The step-father, played by The Rock, just happens to be an ex-Navy cryptographer who then decides to help his step-son go to mysterious island and find his Grandfather.

The step-father also just happens to be rich and takes the step-son to find the island.

Luis Guzman for comedic relief works.

So far it is actually kind of funny. The helicopter ... heh. Damn. Intense flight.

"We are literally walking on eggshells."

C'mon Rock throw a People's Elbow on that lizard!

Action scenese aren't bad. Ok, he punched the giant lizard. That was pretty good.

Granpa is Michael Caine. Cool. :) The back and forth between him and the Rock is pretty good.

The peck pop of love. Bwahahahahahahaha!!! Feed 'em they are hungry. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

God damn ... I am ... enjoying the movie. Damn! I started off not expecting much of anything. ok, I lie, I expected a huge suck fest. It isn't bad.

"Medi-care doesn't cover old ladies falling off of giant bees." Classic. :)

The movie is good enough that I can suspend my disbelief of giant bees. Nice chase scene.

Rocking the ukelele. :)

Ok. If you want a movie that is funny without having to think a lot then this is a good one. I like it.

Great ending. WTF with the game off game on? Sounded like being in Canada. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment