Thursday, January 21, 2016

What the .... love for France?!?!?!/

Damn this is late. But ................

Wow. Someone beat me to the punch using the vitriol I would use. A friend showed me a post by a Facebook "friend" of his that lambasted those who purport to love/support France but are just posers.

He wrote:

With all the ‪#‎tragedyhipsters‬ and ‪#‎hoponthebandwagon‬ people out there I have to wonder how many of the people who now espouse a love of France/Paris, a support of France, supported the whole freedom fry fucktardery?

Well said. Extremely well said. How many of those who shit on France for not supporting the inane war on Iraq that Bush 2 lied to the world to get are now trying to show love for France I KNOW that some of my Family in the USA are that hypocritical.

I lost a "Facebook Friend", someone who had been a real friend for years before I went home, over this fucktardery. She had used Facebook to change her profile picture to have the image of the French flag superimposed over it. This was her way of "showing support" for France after the Paris attacks. A couple of days later when the #tragedyhipsters were bringing up Beirut she made a post castigating people for not showing support for Beirut but gushing about Paris.

What can I say, I couldn't help myself and simply said "Didn't you just use the image of the French flag while not saying anything about Beirut?"

For some strange reason we are no longer Friends. She never blocked me so I may just have called her on her hypocrisy again but now I seem to be blocked. Yet, life, real life, goes on. Despite these first world bullshit problems and hypocrites.

Fucktards.

No comments:

Post a Comment