Thursday, May 26, 2016

What the ... interruption?!?!?!?

I hate pop ups. They are usually annoying ads. Or stupid warnings. Facebook uses them too. Today, as I was sharing a video post something from Facebook popped up.


Why the fuck do I need a pop up from Facebook about my setting? I set the fucking thing. I know what it is. I know what it is set for. Of course it hasn't been fucking changed recently because it is set to what I want. Surely to god Facebook can find something better to pester people about.

So I choose the skip option and what do I get?


Another fucking pop up just to let me know that they left the setting at what I set it for. Considering I never changed it that is neither a surprise or pop-up worthy. Thank you so much for allowing me to leave it on the setting I chose.

If you want to do something constructive actually allow people to tell you what they think/want in their own words when you ask for input.

Facebook you continue to fail to impress me. However, you do provide fodder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment