Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

I am watching it as I type. Same problem I had with the 1st Jack Reacher movie, Tom Cruise isn't 6'6+ and built like a brick shit house. But he still does a good job.

I have to go back and reread the book. I am not saying the movie deviated a lot from it. I just don't remember because it has been so long.

The movie has been damn good so far.

From what I recall it deviates from the book ... but ... it is good. :)

"Never underestimate the charm of a seedy motel." Bwahahahaha

It would be more believable if he was a 6'6" brick shit house ... but ... it
is believable. :)

Yeah ... believable is the right word. Cruise really pulls it off. Damn I hate to say that but he does.

I sort of saw the ending coming but didn't. Well played!!!

Choke the mother fucker out!!!

This movie isn't even over and I want to see the next one.

Ok. I figured that would show up ... but didn't expect it when it did. Well played! :)

Holy shit! Cruise does a great Reacher. :)

It makes the books mean a whole lot more. Which means reread. And it is great on its own. :)

I don't say this a lot but ... watch this movie!!!

No he isn't relieved. He was hoping. DAMN!

Great ending!

and I am ho,lding back so many creepy scientology jokes right now!!!!

Good movie ... so many ... good movie ... damn.

Yes, he does. DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment